Qualcomm’s yearly Snapdragon Summit is expected in Hawaii this year from November 15th to November 17th and it’s all but confirmed that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 will be announced there. Here are the 5 Best Upcoming Flagship Phones coming with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. The snapdragon 8 gen 2 will be based on a 4 nm-based fabrication process, and the core architecture species should be
- One Cortex-X3 core running at 3.20GHz
- Two Cortex-A715 cores running at 2.80GHz
- Two Cortex-A710 cores running at 2.80GHz
- Three Cortex-A510 cores running at 2.00GHz.
Also, what is going to be upgraded in the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is the Adreno chip and which is going to be upgraded to the Adreno 740. The early Benchmark league of Geekbench S23 Ultra indicates that Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 could be more powerful, if not mot more than the A15bionic inside the new Apple iPhone 14. We are all aware that most brand will have their Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 phones coming and of course leks are flowing in thick and heavy (that’s what she said).
I’ve hand-picked 5 pones that I’m most excited for but stay tuned till the end because there could be something even bigger and more powerful than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
1. Smasung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G comes loaded with a plethora of high-end specifications, beneficial for both personal and professional needs. You can depend on the device with great visuals, advanced camera features, a powerful processor setup, and an impressive battery layout. It is also a water-resistant and dustproof functionality-equipped smartphone, featuring an on-screen optical fingerprint sensor.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G`a 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED display features a pixel density of 519ppi along with a resolution of 1440 x 3220 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. This bezel-less display also flaunts a refresh rate of 120Hz layered with a Corning Gorilla Glass.
- A 200MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Shooter, a 10MP Periscope Camera, a 10MP Telephoto Camera, and a 12MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera are placed on the rear side of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G along with an LED Flash. For the front side, the brand has installed an amazing 32MP f/2.2 Wide-Angle Primary Shooter that clicks beautiful selfies.
- The brand has placed an indigenous Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 accompanied by 12GB RAM. It also includes an Octa-core processor comprising a Cortex X1, Cortex A78, and a Cortex A55 layout, capable of performing at the maximum speed of 2.91GHz. Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G is also equipped with a Mali-G78 MP14 GPU that promises exceptional graphics.
- The smartphone derives its operational energy from a Li-Polymer battery with a charging capacity of 5000mAh. The particular is also non-removable by nature and supports a 45W Fast Charging system.
- A huge 256GB of internal storage is loaded within the device that can be expanded up to 1TB using a micro SD card. For voice and video calls, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G supports 4G VoLTE network connections. Other connectivity features include Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.1, A-GPS with Glonass, and USB Type-C.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G price in India is expected to be Rs. 69,390.
2. ONEPLUS 11 PRO
- OnePlus 11 Pro assures a premium user experience in terms of visuals, shooting, and storage for the users to indulge in. you can also depend on the 5 G-ready variants with prolonged talk time and usage hours once completely charged.
- OnePlus 11 Pro comes with a 6.7 inches Fluid AMOLED front screen having an aspect ratio of 20:9, a 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution, and a pixel density of 524ppi. The bezel-less display of the device presents a punch-hole layout, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The smartphone features a triple camera setup on the rear side with OIS technology. This includes a 48MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, a 32MP Telephoto Camera, and a 50MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Main Camera. OnePlus has also incorporated a variety of features like dual-LED flash, Phase Detection Autofocus, ISO control, Continuous Shooting, and HDR mode. There is a 16MP f/2.4 Wide Angle Selfie Shooter on the front side.
- OnePlus 11 Pro is configured with an Octa-Core Kryo 680 processor layout teamed with 12GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. Also, the brand has installed an Adreno 730 GPU module to ensure quality graphics.
- Packed with a 5000mAh Li-Polymer type battery, the OnePlus 11 pro promises prolonged working hours. The loaded battery is compatible with 100W Super VOOC Charging.
- OnePlus 11 Pro packs 256GB of internal memory, which cannot be expanded any further. The smartphone supports 4G VoLTE connections to facilitate uninterrupted video and voice calls, besides getting 5G ready. Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 802.11, A-GPS Glonass, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, USB OTG, and USB Type-C are other features loaded within.
- OnePlus 11 Pro price in India is expected to be Rs. 50,990.
3. VIVO X90 PRO PLUS
- Vivo X90 Pro Plus is a robust performer that gets a premium display, backed by considerable internal storage space and an amazing camera setup. Moreover, you can also depend on the smartphone to perform fluid multitasking and play graphic-intensive games, smoothly.
- Vivo X90 Pro Plus packs a large 6.8-inches AMOLED display that is bezel-less. It is a multi-touch display that offers 1440 x 3200 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 516ppi.
- In the case of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus`s camera system, the smartphone is equipped with a Triple-Lens camera pack for amazing photography as a professional. It includes a 50MP Main Shooter, a 50MP Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter, and a 12MP Telephoto Camera. Turning to the front, the device is installed with a powerful 32MP camera for selfies.
- Vivo X90 Pro Plus runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset which is also backed by 8GB RAM and an Octa-core ( Cortex A710, Cortex A510, and Cortex X2) processor. Furthermore, the smartphone will also enable users to play highly graphic video games with the help of its Adreno 730 GPU.
- A huge 5000mAh battery is available inside the Vivo X90 Pro Plus which is Li-Polymer by type. It is a non-removable battery that also supports 80W of Fast Charging and 50W wireless charging.
- As for storage, the Vivo X90 Pro Plus sports 256GB of internal space where users can store lots of files and apps. The option of expansion is not available on this device. As connection options, the smartphone includes 5G and 4G VoLTE network compatibility, along with A-GPS, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, and USB Type-C.
- Vivo X90 Pro Plus price in India is expected to be Rs. 84,990.
4. XIAOMI 13 PRO
- The Xiaomi 13 Pro will be launched in India on December 31, 2022 (Expected).
- The mobile will be equipped with striking features and specifications. You will be able to buy this mobile from Xiaomi at a starting price of Rs 38,115.
- The dimensions of the Xiaomi 13 Pro are rumored to be 163.6 mm x 74.6 mm x 8.2 mm, and it might weigh approximately 205 grams.
- It is expected that this upcoming phone will come with a 6.73 inches Super AMOLED (17.09 cm) display that will have a resolution of 1440 x 3200 Pixels. You will have an immersive viewing experience while playing games or watching videos.
- The phone is flaunted to come with 8 GB of RAM + 128 GB of internal storage.
- The upcoming phone is rumored to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) processor that will let you enjoy a smooth and faster performance. You will be able to access multiple applications and play intense graphics games without any lags or interruptions.
- In the optics department, Xiaomi 13 Pro is presenting a triple-camera system on its backside. These three cameras include a 64MP Main Shooter, a 50MP Ultra-Wide Shooter, and a 48MP Telephoto Shooter. This camera setup enables users to capture premium quality images with the help of its advanced functionalities, such as Phase Detection Autofocus, ISO Control, Continuous Shooting, and LED Flash. A powerful 32MP Camera is also placed on the front side of this Xiaomi smartphone.
- The Xiaomi 13 Pro will run the Android v12 operating system and will be housing a 5000 mAh battery.
- Various connectivity options on the Xiaomi 13 Pro might include WiFi – 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth – v5.2, and 5G supported by the device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G. Sensors on the smartphone might include Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Barometer, and Color Spectrum.
- Xiaomi 13 Pro is incorporated with an impressive display, a massive battery, and a powerful processor setup under the hood, ensuring consistent outcomes and power-packed performance. This smartphone also stands out from its competitors in terms of photography and in-built storage.
5. MOTOROLA MOTO X40
- The updated TENAA listing has now revealed the entire specifications of the Moto X40.
- The X40 measures 161.3 x 73.9 x 8.5mm and weighs around 196 grams.
- The Moto X40’s TENAA listing reveals that it has a 6.67-inch OLED display. The screen offers a Full HD+ resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels and 10-bit colors. It is integrated with an under-display fingerprint scanner. Reports have claimed that the device will carry support for a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The Moto X40 is powered by a 3.0GHz octa-core processor, which appears to be the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform. The phone will arrive in China with 8 GB / 12 GB / 18 GB of LPDDR5x RAM and 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB of storage, respectively.
- The Moto Edge X40 featured a 5,000mAh battery and supported 68W fast charging. The 3C certification of the Moto X40 revealed that it will also support 68W rapid charging.
- The listing has a front camera of 32MP in the Moto X40. The back panel of the device has a 50MP + 50MP + 12MP triple camera unit. The main camera could go up to 8k resolution while video recording and could take great higher dynamic images too.
- Moto X40’s price in India is expected to be Rs. 59,999. Moto X40 is Expected to be launched on Jan 18, 2023. This is an 8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage base variant of Moto X40 which is expected to be available in Black and Gold color.