Generally, this month is quite on the cold side as the major festivals like Diwali and Festive sales had been over. People have already purchased what they decided and felt essential in the last month. But, in the world of smartphones, there is no such month that will go slack. We have selected the Top Upcoming Smartphones Launches in November 2022 for you and many more.
Some of the popular series of smartphones are going to be launched in t month. Even at the end of this month and December, two flagship phones are going to be launched. There will be a Snapdragons Summit Next month so stay tuned for further updates.
Let’s see what new this month is going to offer us.
1. Xiaomi 12T Series
- These phones are going to be under the price range of above 50K.
- The Xiaomi 12T sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 2712 x 1220 pixels resolution, a punch-hole cut-out for the selfie snapper, a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 480Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1200nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC paired with Mali-G610 6-core GPU, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
- The phone runs on Android 12-based MIUI 13 custom skin out of the box and packs a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. Connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync. It is equipped with USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, an IR blaster, and X-axis linear motor.
- The Xiaomi 12T will have triple camera sensors on the back, with a 108MP primary Samsung ISOCELL HM6 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 119-degree FOV, and a 2MP macro sensor. There is a 20MP IMX596 sensor for video chats and selfies.
- The Xiaomi 12T Pro also has the same 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 2712 x 1220 pixels resolution, a punch-hole cut-out for the selfie snapper, a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 480Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1200nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The phone ships with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset paired with Adreno GPU for graphics, 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB /256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- There is a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support and is equipped with USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, and an IR blaster. The phone ships with USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, an IR blaster, and X-axis linear motor.
2. IQOO Neo 7
- iQOO Neo 7 has been launched in China as the latest Neo-series offering from the brand. This comes as a successor to the very successful iQOO Neo 6 which is considered to be the most value-for-money offering. The iQOO Neo 7 has a center-positioned punch-hole cut-out for the selfie snapper, ultra-slim bezels, an in-display fingerprint sensor for security, a rectangular module to house triple camera sensors, and multilayer graphite heat dissipation.
- iQOO Neo 7 price starts at RMB 2699 (around Rs 30,890 approx).
- iQOO Neo 7 sports a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 19.8:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 2000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1500nits brightness, and Pixelworks independent display chip Pro+.
- As for the cameras, the iQOO Neo 7 has triple cameras on the back, comprising of a 50MP camera with a 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766V sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
- There is an in-display fingerprint sensor for security, an infrared sensor, stereo speakers, and USB Type-C audio. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC. There is a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
3. ONEPLUS NORD 3
- The Nord 3 and Nord Watch, the company is also preparing new smart measuring scales and aIot products. It looks like OnePlus is following in the footsteps of Xiaomi and Realme in the country.
- The OnePlus Nord 3 specifications are under wraps, for now, but we can speculate it may arrive with a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display, 80W fast charging support, Android 12 OS out of the box, at least triple cameras with a 50MP primary sensor, and 5G network connectivity.
- OnePlus Nord 3 5G price in India is expected to be Rs. 27,999. OnePlus Nord 3 5G is expected to be launched end of this month. This is an 8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage base variant of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G which is expected to be available in Black, Gold color.
4. XIAOMI 12 LITE NE 5G
- Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G boasts an attractive display, a compact processor, and a powerful battery layout for users to enjoy. Further, with Xiaomi’s cameras, you can take great pictures throughout the day.
- Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G flaunts a 6.55 inches AMOLED display that gets a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and a pixel density of 402ppi. A Corning Gorilla Glass 5 layer protects this particular bezel-less display from external damage.
- A 50MP f/2.8 Wide Angle Main Lens is installed on the rear side of the Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G, which is accompanied by an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens and a 5MP f/2.4 Telephoto Camera. The brand has also placed a powerful 20MP Wide Angle Camera on the front surface along with a Screen Flash for selfies.
- The internal operations of the Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G are managed by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and an Octa-core processor. This processor is designed with a triple Kryo 670 layout and can work with the highest frequency of 2.4GHz, with 6GB RAM and an Adreno 642L GPU.
- Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G derives is embedded with a Li-Polymer type 4000mAh battery. Besides being non-removable by nature, this particular cell also supports a 67W Fast Charging mechanism.
- For storage purposes, users get 128GB internal memory within Xiaomi 12 Lite NE 5G, which can be expanded up to 512GB. The device also supports 5G and 4G VoLTE network connections, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v5.2, and A-GPS with Glonass(GLONASS is a Russian satellite navigation system operating as part of a radio navigation-satellite service), NFC, and Wi-Fi.
5. REALME 10 SERIES
- The Realme 10 series is expected to launch in China on November 3rd.
- The Realme 10 lineup might come with a 120Hz refresh rate, 50MP triple cameras, and MediaTek chipsets.
- The lineup might include more than one model, possibly the Realme 10, Realme 10 Pro, Realme 10 Pro+
- The TENAA listing of a Realme phone with the model number RMX3687 suggests the design could belong to the Realme 10 Pro+
- The alleged render poster also reveals some key specifications of the Realme 10 Pro+. It should be noted the handset is expected to be available in both 4G and 5G versions.
- The Realme 10 Pro+ is said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, and two 8GB RAM variants with 128GB and 256GB storage variants.
- The phone might come with a 4890mAh battery and 65W fast charging support.
- The Realme 10 Pro+ could come with 50MP triple cameras and OIS.
- the Realme 10 might ship with MediaTek Helio G99 coupled with two models: 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- The Realme 10 is expected to come in two color variants — ‘Rush Black’ and ‘Clash White color options.
- The Realme 10 might have a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
6. REDMI NOTE 12 SERIES
- Redmi Note 12 series will launch on October 27th.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+ have the same 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display with 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and up to 900nits brightness. The MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC is powered by phones paired with Mali-G68 GPU.
- The Redmi Note 12 Pro ships with a 5000mAh battery and 67W fast charging support. While the Note 12 Pro+ has 120W fast charging support.
- The Redmi Note 12 Pro costs RMB 1,699 (approx Rs 19,380) for the 6GB/128GB version, RMB 1,799 (approx Rs 20,500) for the 8GB/128GB model, RMB 1,899 (around Rs 21,700) for the 8GB/256GB model, and RMB 2,099 (approx Rs 23,900) for the 12GB/256GB model.
- The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ costs RMB 2099 (approx Rs 23,900) for the 8GB/256GB version and RMB 2299 (around Rs 26,200) for the 12GB/256GB model.
- The Redmi Note 12 5G is the cheapest phone in the series. The device features a 6.67-inch Samsung GOLED FHD+ IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Powering the phone is the Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 mobile platform with an octa-core CPU. The rear camera system gets two 48MP cameras, a 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP front-facing camera.
- The handset houses a 5,000mAh battery and supports 33W charging. This is a 5G smartphone like the other devices in the lineup and it runs on MIUI 13 out of the box.
- The Redmi Note 12 5G is priced at RMB 1199 (approx Rs 13,600) for the 4GB+128GB model, RMB 1299 (approx Rs 14,800) for the 6GB+128GB variant, RMB 1499 (approx Rs 17,000) for 8GB+128GB, and RMB 1699 (approx Rs 19,300) for 8GB+256GB variant.
- The Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition, Note 12 Pro, Note 12 Pro+, and Note 12 5G come with an OLED display, a 120Hz refresh rate, MIUI 13 custom skin out of the box, and up to 200MP camera.
- Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display with 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and up to 900nits brightness. The handset is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC paired with 8GB+256GB and 12GB/256GB models. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfers.
- the Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition has triple camera sensors on the back, with a 200MP Samsung HPX primary sensor with f/1.65 aperture, 7P Lens, ALD coating, and OIS. The primary sensor is aided by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro unit with a 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- The Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition packs a 4,300mAh battery with 210W fast charging support. It is claimed to charge up to 100 % in just 9 minutes.
6. MOTO EDGE 30 NEO
- Motorola has launched a reliable smartphone that can complete the requirements of every type of user.
- The Motorola Edge 30 Neo runs on an Android v12 operating system that is very user-friendly as well as quick. The inbuilt specifications of this smartphone also ensure that it can be used for both professional and personal purposes.
- The Motorola Edge 30 Neo is featuring a P-OLED that has a size of 6.28-inches and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It enables viewers to indulge in a great cinematic and gaming experience through its 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 419ppi pixel density.
- The primary camera of this device has a resolution of 64MP. Its other camera includes an Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens of 13MP resolution.
- there is also a 32MP Camera on the front that can be used to capture splendid selfies as well as to connect with people via video chat.
- The Motorola Edge 30 Neo`s users can depend on its Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, which is also accompanied by 8GB of RAM and Adreno 619 GPU. The device also included an Octa-core CPU in this device and it features a combination of a Dual-core, 2.2GHz, Kryo 660, and a Hexa-core, 1.7GHz Kryo 660 GPU.
- The battery capacity of the Motorola Edge 30 Neo is 4020mAh and it is chargeable with a 68W Turbo Power Charging mechanism.
- For storage purposes, the smartphone has 128GB of memory.
- Talking about its connectivity features, this device offers Bluetooth v5.1, 5G, USB Type-C, NFC, 4G VoLTE, Mobile Hotspot, and Wi-Fi.
- Motorola Edge 30 Neo’s price in India is expected to be Rs. 29,690.