Samsung Electronics shared its vision for the future at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) as Samsung’s Latest Technology. The company introduced new products at its virtual press conference, showing how it’s continuing to innovate by creating flexible, intelligently connected solutions, and using AI to understand the context to make daily life seamless.
- Samsung Electronics is showcasing the future of Micro LED technology at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2022 in Barcelona, with three new models of its state-of-the-art display technology, The Wall.
- “Micro LED technology is set to define the future of display innovation. From the luxury industry to hospitality and travel, the potential of Micro LED is endless in enabling businesses to achieve more,” said Hyesung Ha, Executive Vice President of the Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “ISE is the largest show of its kind in the world and we are excited to unveil our expanded lineup of The Wall.
- The next-generation technology of The Wall will deliver benefits beyond expectations, transforming any business and unlocking new opportunities.”
- The Wall (Model name: IWB) — an innovative modular Micro LED display that delivers immersive viewing experiences in a high-resolution, large-screen format. The IWB will be available in 0.63 and 0.94pixel pitches, with 0.63 being the slimmest ever pixel pitch in The Wall lineup. The new display is now available to preorder globally.
- The micro pitch feature of the IWB demonstrates Samsung’s most detailed picture and dynamic range expansion with the screen’s 120Hz frame rate, HDR10/10+, and LED HDR. Following installation, The Wall provides a variety of screen sizes, accommodating 4K movies for 110-inch and up to incredible 8K quality for 220-inch to meet any consumer or business needs. This resolution capability is enhanced by the powerful Micro AI Processor, which analyzes every second of content instantly and optimizes picture quality while removing noise.
- The Wall is also packed with industry-leading technology. Firstly, with MultiView, The Wall enables simultaneous multi-source playback from up to four sources, all on one screen, without any additional splitter required for dynamic content display.
- Secondly, Black Seal Technology built into the display creates a seamless canvas for purer black levels, with an ultra-low reflective film that has been applied to minimize external light reflection. With 20-bit processing, The Wall delivers outstanding image quality and a smooth viewing experience, supported by a peak brightness of 2,000 nits providing more explicit images.
- Also being unveiled in Barcelona is The Wall All-in-One (Model name: IAB) available in three different models: 4K 146-inch, 2K 146-inch, and 2K 110-inch. This incredible, next-generation display brings innovation to the installation, not just the viewing experience.
- The standard resolution of The Wall All-in-One is a 16:9 form factor. The product, which is only sold by screen, will be available globally following ISE 2022.
- The Wall All-in-One is a convenient installation with a pre-adjusted seam and a ‘Pre-Assembled Frame Kit’. This kit, which makes the whole process simple as a consumer TV, includes the 16:9 form factor display’s internalized deco bezel and an embedded media player S-box.
- The Wall All-in-One offers a sleek design with display thinness of just 49mm, which is ultimately 59mm in total installation when measured from wall to screen. This slim, bezel-less infinity design provides a direct input connection on the screen without a separate device creating a clean and convenient setup.
- Together with 20-bit processing, Black Seal technology, and Micro AI Processor, two 4K 146-inch screens can be installed side by side to create a 32:9 form factor model with a detachable feature creating an entire wall of outstanding image quality.
- Along with industry-leading Micro LED technology, Samsung is showcasing various new display products at ISE. The new lineup will exemplify Samsung’s ongoing innovation in building solutions that include contactless communication and enhanced safety features.
Versatile Display Lineup Adapting to a New Era — From EV Charging Station to Hybrid Classroom
- Along with industry-leading Micro LED technology, Samsung is showcasing various new display products at ISE that will meet the constantly evolving needs of this new era, conflicting with the energy and fuel issues.
- The new lineup will exemplify Samsung’s ongoing innovation in building solutions that include the likes of contactless communication and enhanced safety features.
- Samsung’s latest 2022 outdoor line-up (Model Name: OHA 55’’, 75’’) has been verified for outdoor visibility by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), while the slim composition enables easy installation and long-term performance through certified IP56-rated protection. With its durable and high-performing hardware, the OHA can perform in a variety of conditions.
- One use case is an electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, which are increasing in demand as the sales of electric cars continue to rise worldwide.
- In education, Samsung continues to deliver hybrid learning experiences with its innovative product and solutions. The new 2022 Samsung Flip Pro (Model Name: WMB), available in two large 75– and 85-inch models, is an interactive whiteboard that can provide both teachers and students, with enhanced usability and specialized features to meet ever-changing education needs.
- Samsung Flip Pro’s newly added USB Type-C connectivity provides integrated video control and power (65W charging), while industry-leading touch latency and multi-touch features allow simultaneous collaboration for up to 20 people.
- The newly added intuitive control panel, brightness control sensors, and four front- and rear-facing speakers enhance the overall classroom experience and enable seamless video communication in a remote or hybrid classroom environment.
- Lastly, with SmartView+, up to 50 devices can be simultaneously connected to the display wirelessly, in addition to enabling multi-view on up to four screens, which is ideal for larger meeting rooms as well as digitized classrooms. The technology works seamlessly in the background making the product easy to use by teachers and students.
- The ISE 2022 Virtual Experience site allows visitors to virtually experience innovative display products and solutions that will be showcased onsite. Stay tuned for upcoming information and updates.
Also, know about How Big Is Samsung Company?